Sunday, November 2, 2008

Freedom

Freedom is a state of consciousness free from all bondages, enables us to take action. Being unreasonable makes us to be free. Life gives us two choices – one accepting the circumstance with grace making it as a door of opportunity and the other way is to become the victim of a circumstance and suffer from it. In many we make ourselves the victim of a circumstance and suffer throughout the life thought we are free make our own choice.

Actions become transparent when you act to an event instead of reaction. Action comes from mind whereas reaction is always generated by emotions.

Freedom doesn’t exist in external things/events. It is not there in authority or rights also. Freedom and business are closely coupled terms. We are generally under the impression that I will be free to make decisions if I have my own business and when I am my own boss. But it makes me responsible for the whole organization and answerable to anything related to business and I have millions of customer who are my bosses J. In positive terms being responsible for one’s life makes us free. I being the cause and matter for everything in my life make me responsible for every thing in my life.

No comments: